Monday, October 19, 2009

Deals at Albies this week.

well I have spent a nice amout of time at albies this week. As you might know(or maybe not) they are running a great General Mills promo this week. When you buy $25 of participating products you get back a $10 catalina OYNO. So yesterday I bought 13 boxes of cereal (cherrios, kix, and multi-grain cherrios), used 4 $1/3 and 3 doublers. I also bought 2 of the toilet paper that was on sale for 3.99. OOP I spent 13.98 before tax and they gave me a $10 catalina back. so it was like I spent 3.98 for 13 boxes of cereal and 2 packages of TP! I then did another transaction and bought another $25 worth of products. 6 pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 4 pillsbury pie crusts, and 2 yo-plus yogurts. Used 2 $1/1 for the yogurt, 2 $1/2 pie crusts, and 2 $1/3 pillsbury cinnamon rolls, and 3 doublers. OOP before tax was $16.00 and I got back a $10.00 catalina OYNO and a $3.00 catalina for the pillsbury so it was like I paid $3.00 for all that! So in total I spent about $7.00 for all this stuff! I love saving my family money! Next time I will post a pic! Oh! and I forgot. I also got a $2 survey on my reciept so thats also like 2 extra dollars in my pocket so If you factor that in, its like I spent $5 on all the stuff above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment